Food Sites

Pest Control Information
Processing Permits

Processing Permits CDPH link such as (bottled water, organic food, pet food, juice, frozen food lockers, olive oils, etc)

Processed Food Registration

Processed Food Registration - if processing and packaging foods such as juices, jams/jellies, and selling/shipping outside of food facility premises. 

Cannery License Program

Cannery License Program - if processing low acid foods and placing in airtight containers such as (Jams/Jellies with peppers, olives, green beans) 

California Department of Public Health

State specific recall information 

Milestones in Food and Drug Law History

A page by the FDA showing significant dates in US food and drug law history.

CDC Food Safety Office

The Centers for Disease Control food safety site.

CA Department of Food and Agriculture

This department protects the food chain.