Permit Process

Environmental Health Services Division regulates businesses depending on each individual type of operation a business performs.  All programs require an application submission.  Applications will differ based on the operation of each business.  The list of our services outlines the programs that the Environment Health Division services, they are as follows:


Body Art



Hazardous Materials (CUPA)

Land Use

Liquid Waste

Medical Waste

Pools/Spas/Water Features

Solid Waste

Water Systems


Water Wells


By clicking on one of these programs, to the right,  you will be redirected to a page with more information about the specific program and you can also access Forms for applications for permit, as well as find guidance documents for each program. 


If you have any questions please contact our office