If you have a complaint about any facility that is regulated by this Division you may call our office, or submit a complaint electronically by clicking the complaint form.  

This form can be used to notify the Division of an issue that potentially needs investigation. Please be sure to include accurate contact information if you would like a reply from our Division. Any personal contact information provided shall be kept confidential.

If you need immediate assistance during working hours please contact our office.